Streets and Safety Committee Minutes
April 14, 2008
Meeting called to order at 6:00 p.m.
Present: Chief Pitts, Joe Sciangula, Jeff Filarski, Ned Sedlak.
1. Police and Service hours were reviewed.
- Chief is to prepare an estimate of service hours by Mayor task for balance of year, to be reviewed at our May meeting.
2. Chief’s Report.
- The Chief is looking to add a few more part-timers to the force to reduce the workload of the balance of the squad.
3. Jeff Filarski.
- Jeff presented the current set of drawings concerning the re-building of Liberty Road, currently scheduled for late this summer. A letter will be sent to all Liberty Road residents inviting them to attend a meeting, tentatively scheduled for late May, where the project will be explained to them.
4. Questions were raised concerning gas wells. Conclusion being, these questions should be directed to the Law Director.
Meeting adjourned at 6:40 p.m.
Next Meeting – May 12, 2008 – at 7:00 p.m.
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration