Park, Facilities, and Beautification
March 2, 2010
Equipment Use procedures
Village Hall Sign
Update from last meeting (Garden Club)
Bike and Hike path – No update
Bridge railing – Solon Road will be replaced by the county, Ordinance has been approved by Council
1. Re-establish native plants in the park meadow.
2. Establish a campfire pit in the park. – On hold for Eagle Scout Project
3. Monitor use of equipment to determine better storage.
4. Schedule events.
5. Evaluation of facilities and beautification
6. Bridge railing. – Solon Road will be replaced by the county, Ordinance has been approved by Council. Miles road bridge will stay on our goals.
7. Mark horse trail in park.
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration