Park, Facilities, and Beautification
April 6, 2010
Equipment Use procedures
Village Hall Sign
Bike and Hike path update
Davies Trees estimate and offer to provide care instructions for trees
John Bourisseau update on meadow
Update from last meeting (Garden Club)
1. Re-establish native plants in the park meadow.
2. Establish a campfire pit in the park. – On hold for Eagle Scout Project
3. Monitor use of equipment to determine better storage..
4. Evaluation of facilities and beautification
5. Bridge railing. – Solon Road will be replaced by the county, Ordinance has been approved by Council. Miles road bridge will stay on our goals.
6. Mark horse trail in park.
7. Rain barrel
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration