Park, Facilities, and Beautification
August 3, 2010
Approve June minutes
Update Karma King concert on July 2
Garden Club update
Suggestions for the Cemetery
Bike and Hike path update
John Bourisseau update on meadow
Saturday, August 28th Ron Bishop and the Tremendous Tuba Do
Mark horse trail
1. Re-establish native plants in the park meadow.
2. Establish a campfire pit in the park. – On hold for Eagle Scout Project
3. Monitor use of equipment to determine better storage..
4. Evaluation of facilities and beautification
5. Bridge railing. – Solon Road will be replaced by the county, Ordinance has been approved by Council. Miles road bridge will stay on our goals.
6. Mark horse trail in park. – Eagle Scout Project
7. Rain barrel
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration