Park, Facilities, and Beautification
June 1, 2010
Call to Order at 7:02pm
Present: John Bourisseau, Teressa Repicky, Wendy Gillund, George Skipper
Approve May minutes
Union Cemetery – June 6 event
Police officer aware of parking on Liberty
Karma King concert on July 2
Update on Crabapple trees
Follow-up on fertilization
Follow-up on crabapple trees
Garden Club update
Perennials are planted
Annuals are planted
The rock garden needs to be mulched by service department
Annuals at rock garden fertilized by garden club
Bike and Hike path update
Survey on pedestrian bridge
July 6 next public meeting
June 23 stockholder meeting
John Bourisseau update on meadow
John will meet next week with Dan Seamen at the Park so he can make an evaluation. We need to see what is there and what is needed.
- A first planting after the first frost.
-Look at cost options.
-Possibly make it a community project.
Solon and Miles Road bridge railing
Streets and Safety has chosen a new railing that will be installed by the County.
Mark horse trail
Changing meeting to Monday, July 5 from Tuesday, July 6
1. Re-establish native plants in the park meadow.
2. Establish a campfire pit in the park. – On hold for Eagle Scout Project
3. Monitor use of equipment to determine better storage..
4. Evaluation of facilities and beautification
5. Bridge railing. – Solon Road will be replaced by the county, Ordinance has been approved by Council. Miles road bridge will stay on our goals.
6. Mark horse trail in park. – Eagle Scout Project
7. Rain barrel
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration