Park, Facilities, and Beautification
February 2, 2010
Equipment Use procedures
Village Hall Sign
Update from last meeting
Bike and Hike path – No update
1. Re-establish native plants in the park meadow.
2. Establish a campfire pit in the park.
3. Monitor use of equipment to determine better storage.
4. Schedule events.
5. Evaluation of facilities and beautification
6. Bridge railing.
7. Mark horse trail in park.
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration