Park, Facilities, and Beautification
December 7, 2009
Equipment Use procedures- shared Mayor’s comments.
Garden Club presentation
This has been rescheduled for the January meeting.
Village Hall Sign
Not all information was available and will be sent to committee members before the next meeting.
Committee approved recommendation of lease agreement, conditional to the inclusion of the Bentley Barn and a review of exhibit 1.1 (which was not attached)
John basement shored up? Tony Russell $2750
Art could get down with others to fix the support.
To the best of our knowledge - No active leaks in roof
Chimneys should be tuck pointed.
Give it a good college try first. Then turn over to Tony
Roof 3,960 dollars $2,160 materials.
1. Support of basement
2. Clean out (rugs…)
3. Roof replacement will wait until new year to see if donations of materials are available.
4. Also include Bentley barn roof
5. Grants research on what is available – National Parks Service - NPS?; Cleveland preservation and Ohio Historical Society. Establish relationships (cultivation) with potential grant money. Cranes published top 50 charitable contributions. John, Art, Mark.
Eagle Scout project
Solon troupe Stuart?
Bike and Hike path – No update.
Check Clock Time on Village Hall.
Christmas Decoration? Establish a Tree lighting in Park
Signs - # of, not needed?
1. Re-establish native plants in the park meadow.
2. Establish a campfire pit in the park.
3. Monitor use of equipment to determine better storage.
4. Schedule events. (Tree Lighting?)
5. Evaluation of facilities, and beautification.
6. Bridge railing.
7. Mark horse trail in park.
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration