Safety and Streets Committee Minutes
February 9, 2009
Meeting called to order at 7:00 p.m.
Present: Lloyd Nagel, Dale Berger, John Bourisseau, George Skipper, Ned Sedlak
1. Police and Service hours were reviewed.
- All tracking according to expectations.
2. Old Business – Committee will recommend to Council to proceed with the purchase of a new police cruiser.
3. New Business – Police are moving forward with the installation of two (2) new computers as replacements.
- David Lisk is resigning from the police force effective February 20, 2009.
- Gene Black retired last week from the Service Department.
- Ned Sedlak to check with Law Director concerning procedure for replacement.
Meeting adjourned at 7:40 p.m.
Next Meeting – March 9, 2009 – 7:00 p.m.
All rights reserved. © 1831 - 2017 Village of Bentleyville, Ohio, USA
6253 Chagrin River Road • 440-247-5055 • Fax (440) 247-3755
Bentleyville, OH 44022
Website hosted and developed by Chagrin River Partners
Maintentance by Village Administration